Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Single parent dating advice?

I only dated 2 guys since my divorce (7 yrs ago). It seems my son does not like anyone I date. If he gets a feeling that someone is interested in me ( a guy friend or a stranger) he will either call them out and tell them to stay away from me or embarrass me by saying ';My mom likes you!!'; (even if I don't like the guy). My son is 8. Im now in another relationship and it was going really well at first. he and my son even got along for a bit but now the guy is having second thoughts becuase my son is acting up again. What do I do? i've tried talking to my son. but it doesn't seem to work. Single parent dating advice?
bottom line.. build a relationship with the man first... your son should not even be meeting these guys and until you are damn sure they are the right one.. everything after that will work itself out.. you will be more confident in tlaking to your son about meeting this guy that makes you so happy.. etc.. good luckSingle parent dating advice?
First of all, I have dated a few guys since my divorce and my child has never met any of them because i never intro her to them.


I want to develop the relationship before I bring her into it.





Give the relationship time, dont just bring the guy home.



Keep your son out of your private life unless there is a future with a new guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment