Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Need Dating Advice please help me?

well i just came from florida to start my new life in new york, ive finally got a new school and everyone seems nice and fun, everything is going great, on my first day of school around lunch time when i was looking at my schedule, a girl from my class sits next to me and talks to me, she showed me around school and we talked alot but when we were roaming the school she started talking to me about if i ever had a girl randomly kiss me and stuff, i said no and she said shes had guys do that to her a few times, when we went a few flights up she kissed me randomly, we have been the whole day and i completely fell in love with her but i was so nervous to ask her out and now I'm too late, shes dating some guy but she seems like the type that wont be into that relationship long, i just don't know what to do on monday, ive already told her how i feel and she said she also loves me but i just don't know what to do, everyday I'm tearing myself apart thinking I'm losing her, everyday when i get home i think about her, her name, her face, everything about her never leaves my mind, i cant even sleep anymore cause i think of her too much, she makes me want to go so far for her, i really want to be with her but I'm not sure what to do, i need adviceI Need Dating Advice please help me?
ok almost the same thing happened to me...anyway she most def. likes you a lot cuz girls just dont like r ndomly kiss guys unless they like them a lot. and shes prob just going out with this guy cuz you didnt make another move and she prob thought that you didnt like her enough to ask her out. so she prob doesnt even likes this guy. so wait till it breaks off and dont ask her out right away cuz girls hate that. so ask her out when shes not going out with this guy or whatever. so good luck! oh and PS she might also be trying to make you jealous with this othwer guy....good luck again!
  • natural cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment