Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bulimia and dating: advice please?

I have bulmia and i am a big girl. Ive been dating but i really struggle with a bloke being too into me. I feel trapped when they are so full on with txting me and wouldnt someone without bulmia find this lovely and not stressful like me? Also i find it such a turn off when a bloke says he likes big women. im disgusted with myself so how can i like a bloke who finds me attractive. Is this all bulmia talking or is this something other women without eating disorders feel also? I find i have to get out of the dating when they keep giving me lots of attention and compliments and im not so into them. i really would like some advice as i cant cope with dating as i get so stressed out.Bulimia and dating: advice please?
i think you need to get over your bulimia before you start dating! im an expert on anorexia and bulimia you need to get help. im not them kinda people who says get help your stupid. i know what your going through. but i don't think anythings going to work if your going to continue to feel like this when you date XD hope this helps your situation
  • natural cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment