Tuesday, November 22, 2011

6th grade dating advice?

o.k i am in 6th grade i am 11 i skipped a grade. Now when I was new in the beginning of the year i was stupid i tried to be teachers pet this guy named Will liked me wanted my cell number me avoiding him he went out with a 7th grader stupid me really liked him so now he broke up few more weeks of skool I keep dreaming about aking him out but just can't so don't know what to do he hardly ever talks to me because I was dorky now i am pretty cool I don't talk lay back dress cool but he dresses cool but can talk i cant dont know what to say older girls are mean never talk to me so what do i do? I really really like him a lot never told any1 i did though plus there is this other girl really ugly but every1 likes her cause she cries and is dramatic she now is single so i got to hurry. I am the prettyest 1 in my class 1 is an indian and 1 has zits they ar ugly so help i really really like him before other girl gets him what to do?6th grade dating advice?
let me lay u out on somthin i herd that if u go up to a boy kid and hes talking to his freinds u can ask them or if that dosent work you can be really flirty is he in ur class if so u can go up to him and act all flirty if that dosent work just call me or just email me!6th grade dating advice?
You are kinda self absorbed... That may be why he doesn't like you. other than that I couldn't really understand what you were saying.
you should try to talk to him more like on aim or something and get to know him better. make sure he is the one you have been looking for before you try to ask him out. boys are immature and it takes a while for them to mature and change. at first when you didnt like him and he knew, he moved on and went out with someone else. boys are like that. but yeah, try talking to him more and be a little flirty so he'll get the hint that you like him again. best of luck to you =]
  • natural cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment