Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need dating advice?

I'm a 13 year old guy, in high school honors classes.





Keep my age in mind, please.





OK, I'm not too smooth around girls and recently I moved into Geometry, and I found a new little batch of friends. One of them I was attracted to...and the other I had a weird feeling that she didn't like me.





So, a month or two later, we knew each other a lot better and stuff. I thought that I was going to possibly create some kind of relationship with this girl, Janie. But after that, she was utterly repulsed by me, due to something else.





I was texting the other girl, Jazmin....and we were hanging out a lot.





She sent me this message saying 'her mom was asking if we were going out.'





I asked her out at that point, and she said yes.





She started telling me more about herself, told me that her father died, that she's had sex [she's 13, and this guy is 18], and that they just broke up.





I thought that was just something to scoff at, and forget.





Today, after we make out for the past couple of weeks, she comes up to me and says that Mike, the guy I've told you about, came back-- and that they had sex. Not the best thing to hear. What should I do? Should I dump her? --She is the first real girlfriend I've ever gone that far with.





I'm freaking out here. ;_;


-L


I need dating advice?
YES!! if u goin out with someone and the girl has sex with someone else that considered cheatingI need dating advice?
Honestly, I'd dump her. But that's just my opinion.





I kind of believe the quote: once a cheater, always a cheater.





She may be different, but since she's 13 she may want to keep going back to him because he's older and 'experienced'.





I would find someone new that can treat you right at that age and isn't still sleeping around with an ex boyfriend.





She may be your first girlfriend. But I doubt she'll be your last.





You should try finding someone new or just wait until you find someone who won't cheat on you.





Trust me, I've been cheated on by my ex and I thought he wouldn't do it again. And after I begged to stay together, he still cheated a month later. I learned from it and stopped talking to him. It was worth it in the end.
yes i think that you guys should break up or take a break unless you want her sleeping with other guys which is consider cheating she messed up big time

No comments:

Post a Comment