Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need dating advice please??

I met this guy about a month ago. His feelings for me grew fast as mine with him. However....he ended a relationship about a month ago. And he is not ready to commit to anyone. He has been talking to other girls as well. I have not slept with him and dont plan on it until I am really with him. In the meantime, it hurts me to know he is dating. I told him we should not talk and he was devestated. I told him until he figures things out and wants to focus on me, to call me. Did I do the right thing?? He said he felt sick when I told him this.





Also, do you think he is thinking about me? Will I ever hear from him again??I need dating advice please??
You did the right thing. You cannot force a commitment from a guy. He must realize that he wants to commit to you. In the meantime, start dating other guys. Trust me, he is not sitting at home mopping and missing you. So, get out and have fun.I need dating advice please??
So you met a month ago and broke up a month ago.


mmmmmmm


He sounds like he just wants to play the field and that is ok.


You did the correct thing by telling him that.


He just felt sick because he thought you would never say that and would always be there for him to fall back on. I bet now he thinks of you quite often and compares you to the girls he talks to.


I would not count on hearing from him again


because he thinks you know his little game and he will be too embarassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment