Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need dating advice, on what to do in this situation?

We went out on one date she brought her kids and they all had fun even her she called me like everyday that next week. Then we made plan on her next date and she stood me up. Then she called Monday to apologize to me and told me she took her kid to the hospital. Then she told me she misses me. So I let her decided to give her another chance. So it was tonight... She told me her mom was going to watch her kids and then she called me and told me her mom was acting goofy and she probably wasn鈥檛 going to be able to go out. I was cool at least you canceled out this time. Well she told me she was going to put kid to bed and call me right back and 4 hours later she still hasn鈥檛 called. I don鈥檛 know what to do? Am I wasting my time? Is she trying to tell me to get lost? I don鈥檛 know should I confront her in a nice way of course? Any tips, advice, or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.I need dating advice, on what to do in this situation?
I've noticed this sort of thing happens for various reasons. Sometimes, especially with women who have kids, things become hairy at different times. You can ask her about it in a nice way, but presume that maybe for right now she's overwhelmed and might have to back off or has changed her mind. Keep looking around and if she gets back to you, then accept that. Don't take it personally and don't criticize her about it, the fact that you're willing to accept that she's got problems will probably make her more likely to be interested in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment