Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need some dating advice..?

Kind of long..but I need some advice!?


I've been talking to this guy..mainly texting him. We were friends a long time ago and just recently hooked up again and have been hanging out on weekends we are both free. We are both divorced. I really like this guy - but I'm so confused. He moved out of state and when he moved back, he moved into his ex-wifes home and is renting the basement from her. They have 3 children - he did this to help out with his kids, this was before I began talking to him. He says they are like best friends, but recently had another falling out and he will be buying his own place soon.


We text daily - but when he says he's going to call me, there's always an excuse. I've told him to be honest with me and tell me if he doesn't want to talk to me-but he always says he does want to talk to me. I'm trying to be straight forward, open and honest. He does take care of the kids a lot of the time as he and his ex work opposite 12 hour shifts.





I don't really know what I'm asking..just for some advice, I don't know if this is a good situation for me to be involved in...because it makes me uncomfortable knowing he's living with his ex, but then yet he's with his kids.. But at the same time, I want to understand his situation more and that's why I would rather talk on the phone between our weekends instead of texting.. because thru text, you can't get to know a person...





I get confused as to whether or not he likes me and wants to get to know me. He did ask me to come over the other night, but I won't go there because of his ex, even tho she was working. Just doesn't feel right going there. I also don't know that I should be getting into a relationship quite yet because I am recently divorced (and I have 2 kids), but it drives me nuts when he can't call me... what am I doing...?!%26gt;!?! Need some dating advice..?
ok ride it out if it stays like this give in

No comments:

Post a Comment