Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need dating advice, I'm a stupid teenager!!!?

hahaha. But, seriously, I need some help with something.





(there's kinda of a LOT to read but just please read it all)





Okay, I just started high school about a month ago. I met this girl that I had noticed once in June (when I was taking this other class), and I started to like her. She's very cute, shes a great taste in music, and a cool style. Well, I asked her out (on Facebook, yes I'm a dumbass) and she said yes. So, I'm all happy about this, and then a week later we go on a ';official date';. Well..... It doesn't go great, and the problem is that we didn't talk enough. So, that night (again: on facebook [lol]) she tells me that maybe we should just be friends for a little while to help get to know each other better...... that was two weeks ago... we're not dating. So, it's not that we haven't been talking like at all! but, it's just like.... I don't know if she likes me, and I don't want to get to hung over her. So, what should I do to really figure this out? I still like her, but I don't know if she does.





Please help any way you can. :)I need dating advice, I'm a stupid teenager!!!?
well, all you have to do is just ask her if she likes you. flirt with her. text her cute text messages.


:)





if she doesnt like you, THEN, there is other fish in the sea. (;I need dating advice, I'm a stupid teenager!!!?
Just take it easy and get to know her. The best relationships are the ones that start out as friends. Just be there for her and she will eventually come around. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment