Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need dating advice (guys preferable) women are also welcomed 2?

okay i'm 18 and moving to san francisco in a couple of days to go 2 school. I am very good at giving relationship advice. I give relationship advice to all my friends, it almost seems like I know men and women when it comes to relationships like the back of my hand. The thing is that I have had the worst luck with relationships and can't seem to find someone. I have been single for a year. I consider myself to be an attractive person with a great personality, I wear nice clothing and present myself in a professional mature way, but why is it that I can't seem to find a date. I always seem to attract the losers with no brains that will come up to anyone. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong!I need dating advice (guys preferable) women are also welcomed 2?
Instead of being professional %26amp; mature, be warm %26amp; fun. Give some smiles with teeth showing and occasionally wave your fingertips at a guy you notice. Give off some signals to the right guys and they will want to talk to you.I need dating advice (guys preferable) women are also welcomed 2?
You dear have got to be the one that goes up to the guys, you see its because you are attractive and good looking and mature etc etc that guys kinda think they are not good enough or that you probably have a bf.





So what you do is just find a guy you really like, be bold and go up to him and ask him out.





Trust me, guys love confidence and you will definitely get the guy you want!





Hope this helps!
youre not doing anything wrong..you cant help what kinda guys that are attracted to you...just find a guy that you think would be a good match for you ....and get to know him..and if he doesnt seem interested..then theres more fish in the sea!!











good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment