Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need dating advice.... I was going out with a guy for about 6 months everything was going fairly well with a

few exceptions here or there (small fights and such) but for the most part good. Then all of a sudden he broke up with me without any real explanation. my feeling is that it was due to pressure from his friends to not be ';held down'; and all that stupid ****. I also kinda suspect he cheated on me, but its not for sure, its just a feeling.But anyways I was pissed and really hurt but then eventually got over it. Then a few months ago we began talking again he apologized for acting like a jerk and all of a sudden we started hanging out together then we began hooking up also pretty much everytime we see eachother, having sex regularly. He has recently mentioned being interested in being exclusive again and I would be interested in it aswell because i really feel a connection with him but i can not and will not have my heart broken again... but he seems like he has changed and grown up... is it worth risking getting my heart broken again?I need dating advice.... I was going out with a guy for about 6 months everything was going fairly well with a
u seem like a really nice person so i think u can do better then this guy he proberly only come backk for sex so dump him and move on u deserse so much better this guy seems like a jerk and he has hurt u onse do u think u deserve it again coz i dont think so theres ur perfect guy out there and i dont think its himI need dating advice.... I was going out with a guy for about 6 months everything was going fairly well with a
Nope keep running, in his head he has escaped a relationship now gets the cake when he wants it and don't get me wrong there is absolutely nothing wrong with a booty call, but he now knows that he can mess you about and get you back.





Be brave, have some fun but he isn't a lifer!!
  • natural cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment