Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need some dating advice from some guys point of view? Please?

Ok there's this guy hes divorced owns his own business and has been flirting with me. Every time i go to his place of business he always stands as close to me as possible winks at me all the time and things like that. The last time i went there we were standing outside and I kinda on purpose bumped into him with my shoulder into his and stopped then he put his hand on my back and well was kinda rubbing my back until I moved after a few minutes later. Then later we were standing next to each other and it almost kinda felt like he wanted to ask me something but was to scarred i don't know. I have been divorced for years now and have been out of the dating scene for a long time so im just really confused cause why wont he ask me out? Im pretty sure he knows im single cause i wouldn't keep coming back to his business and flirting back if i wasn't right? So i send him a funny picture text but have heard nothing back yet but i am going there on friday so what should i do? Do you guys think he wants to ask me out and is just scarred or is he just playing me? Cause im really starting to like him. So guys do you think if i wait for him to ask me out ill be waiting for ever? Im lost and need help especially from a guys point of view thanks.Need some dating advice from some guys point of view? Please?
He's just as scared as you are. In fact, he seems even more scared.





I would bet that he is just worried. Next time he looks like he wants to ask you something, ask him out.





But, as with almost no cases I have been witness of, he might have a girlfriend and be playing you and he doesn't want her to find out. But that is not likely, because he might be thinking the same about you. But it's most likely not that. He seems to decent to me.Need some dating advice from some guys point of view? Please?
Just mess with him like hes messing with you. Dont get your hopes up, you never know what he really wants. If he shows you that he really wants something serious then go for it. But do NOT get your hopes up.
Ok, being out of ';the game'; for a long time makes guys feel like we did when we STARTED dating. Do him a favor and ask him out on friday when you go see him, take the pressure off. Good luck. Oh and by the way yea it defiantly sounds like he wants to ask you out so I doubt he would say no if you asked him.
Listen up woman we are not in the 30's anymore ask the guy out. he probably is just as nervous as a rabbit in a lions den.actually sounds like u both are nervous just waitin for one another to put the moves on.If hes winkin at u and makin physical contact he likes u take charge woman and get ur man.
It sounds like he likes you. He's displayed some very obvious signs from what you've described here. I don't know many guys who would rub a girl's back for a few minutes if they didn't like her.


I think that when you go there on Friday you should just tell him you like him. Don't wait for him to say anything because the chances are that he probably won't, since he hasn't said anything so far. You're asking if you'll be waiting forever for him to ask you out. I can't answer that question because I have no idea if he will ever ask you out or not, and you don't have any idea either, right? So I think the best decision would be to ask him out yourself. If he isn't interested in you, who cares? There's plenty of other guys out there. And you have nothing to feel bad about since he displayed some very realistic signs that he may be into you.


But really, from what I've read here, I'd be really suprised if he didn't like you. So I say go for it, what have you got to lose? You say you haven't been in the dating scene for a long time and maybe this is why, because you're worried about making a move on a guy. Some men are shy, that's just the way it is, but I believe you can do it. Once you've asked him out you'll be suprised how easy it was.
Sounds to me like he does want to ask you out, but he probably hasn't yet because he may be nervous about what you will say. Generally, guys take a while to ask a girl out because they find them intimidating because they fear rejection.





If I were you I would wait for him to ask you out, I would give it at least one more week.
He's obviously an Intelligent or Intelligent man since he owns his own Business.





Take it from me, smart men tend to over think the entire situation.





The physical contact, and flirting, etc.. are all really obvious signs he wants to take it to a higher level, he's just scared or unsure.





What you can do is to try to be less intimidating. Come in all sick and see what he does to cheer you up. Or even better, break the ice yourself. Ask him out. Even though this tends to catch guys off guard it usually works.





The important thing is that you at least do SOMETHING, instead of staying in this flirty-phase.


For better or worse, take a dive, see where you end up.





good luck.
It sounds to me that he might be unsure of where you are right now in terms of ready %26amp; willing to take on a new relationship...especially when you yourself said it's been so long since you been on the dating scene...maybe the subtle flirting you two do isn't enough of a hint. Drop him your number (that'll let him know) or better yet, go out on a limb and ask for his. See how things progress from there. Overall, be a little more aggressive in your actions... put it out there clearly that you are *interested* :) You never know if you don't try, right?
why dont you last him to lunch or something sometime.
Aawww...you sound like a teenager having her first crush! I'd say he's testing the waters, looking for a response from you so he'll know if you're available. He's probably being cautious because he doesn't know if you're involved in a relationship. He obviously is attracted to you, so if you feel the same way about him, let him know. Either flirt back or ask him out.





[edit]


Keep in mind that he may have been out of the dating scene just as long as you have or longer, so he may be just as nervous as you are or more nervous. When men always do the asking, they face the risk of rejection every time, and women are far more likely to say no than men are. That's why I suggested asking him out. You know he'll say yes.





I also agree with the other answerer who said that if he's an intelligent man he probably overthinks things. I hate to sound immodest, but I'm very intelligent and I overthink everything. He's probably made himself a nervous wreck trying to find the right words to say to you and he's still afraid they'll come out wrong. You'd be doing him a huge favor by asking him and taking the burden off of him.
Are you SURE that he is divorced and not in a relationship? IF so...he's waiting for you to say ';I'd like to get together';.
From how it looks from what you typed, I don't think he knows your single. I have a friend like him, incase it's the other option. His name's Kevin, and even though he's outgoing and flirty, he will never, ever ask a girl out himself. You have to set him up or she has to say something. He could be really much like him, so you might have to say.. would you like to go somewhere after work to get him to grow the courage to say yes. Either that, or he thinks he doesn't have a chance, or thinks your not single. I don't think he's playing you, most likely. Doesn't seem like it. Hope I helped. Answer my question, too please..








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvfXT4Z_R.wl6nGpZEkOGDTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091014125135AAMTuMI

No comments:

Post a Comment