Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need some dating advice. NOW?

My girlfriend and I have been together for two months now, and have decided to consummate our relationship. We have discussed precautions, and I feel we have taken everything very seriously.





Last night, she asked me if I would take a suggestion. We had been making out, and I was almost certain it would be “our” night. She jumped up, went into the other room, and rolled a large map of the United States, with weather-related magnets all over it (sun, “H”s and “L”s, storm clouds, etc.). She asked me to stand in front of it, and begin to give the weather forecast to her. Obviously, I wasn’t prepared for this, so I began to ad-lib it. As I progressed, she asked me to replace any instance where I might say the words “San Diego” (where we live) with “our bedroom”. For example, she asked me to say, “Today, it will be very hot and moist...in our bedroom”. The more I talked, the more obviously aroused she became.Need some dating advice. NOW?
Only some kind of a twisted freak would even come up with this idea.Need some dating advice. NOW?
You got a kinky one, there!
Turnabout is fair play - she now needs to do the full sports report nude, including the stupid sports like womens basketball.
You weren't complaining when you did this for me when we were together, stop tryng to act like you didn't like it too %26gt;:-)
i just want to know why she waited two months to bring this up...i think i'll ';borrow'; the idea...
this is obviously from the head of a psycho, a psycho GENIOUS
She is a very playful and creative woman. She's a keeper! You'll get used to it, really. That's no reason to be humiliated, it's a game. She's really into you, can you tell?
I would highly doubt she's going to want you to do this EVERY time you have sex. As long as the sex was good, I dont think its that big of a deal to be honest. Now...if she tries to get you to be the weather girl next time, then you may have a problem.
Next time darling - I would suggest letting your fingers do the ROAMING





Works for me anyway
Think yourself lucky you don't live in Alaska
Next time just videotape it. That way she can watch it before you guys copulate.
She likes fantasies, just let her know your not into it all the time.
Sounds hot.. can you introduce me to her?
That's slightly bizarre! If it makes you feel humiliated, you need to tell her that. I'm sure you'll work out something that is comfortable and exciting for both of you.
Just bring your Bert and Ernie costumes next time so she knows how you roll.
Just be like: I'll show your exosphere a high pressure system. And then you can bathe in my jet stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment