Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need soem dating advice! HELP!!? FAST!!?

I meet my boy friend and we have been going out for almost a week.It is summer so we dont get to see eachother very much and we only talk on the phone for about 2 hours each day...And if you really think about it that is like nothing...


And we were going to spend the 4th together but his parents want him home...So there goes that...I really like him and i want to stay together but i dont really know how if we dont get to see eachother very much or in this case at all





The last time i saw him was on Saturday :(


I miss him A LOT


and i havnt talked to him today because i was on the phone with my best guy friend when he tried to call me and now it is to late for me to talk so i have to wait until tomorrow night :(


Can you help me?


I need to know what i should do to make this last


ANY advice


and nothing rude please


Oh and i am 14 BTW


I know im young...dont need to tell me


Thnx :)Need soem dating advice! HELP!!? FAST!!?
hang out wiht him tomorow. before he goes with his parents.Need soem dating advice! HELP!!? FAST!!?
just make plans to go out with him every weekend and since it's summer, you can probably plan a date sometime in the week too. Do you have an older brother or sister or parent who would be willing to drop you guys off at like a mall or the movies or something so you can spend a little time together.....I wouldn't know what that's like because I didn't really start dating until I was like 16 or 17....and I had a car.
awww. maybe some other time?


i honestly think that long distance relationships dont work out

No comments:

Post a Comment