Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help me, Dating advice?

Hey, I'm in 7th grade and am currently dating this one girl (we have gone out and stuff but never kissed) but I sorta like this other girl, we were texting for like 3 hours last night and she told me that she likes me... My girlfriend is really cool, we have alot in common, and we are both REALLY smart. The other girl is AWESOME too and she plays the same instrument as me, and her uncle is a famous football player(not that that matters) I know that if I end it with my girlfriend then we will still be friends, we always have been. I just really like them both... HelpHelp me, Dating advice?
just wondering but is your last name dyer?








ok anyways just go with your heart dont go with a girl for what she has or dosent have, go with her because you have a connection and you love her, and what ever you do dont cheat on them, we have very fragile hearts and cant take everything that comes with being cheated on.

No comments:

Post a Comment