Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need dating advice from both guys and girls!!!!?

i am a 13 year old girl and I need help with a guy! there is this cute guy on my street......well, i think he is cute, but my 2 best friends don't, they think he is ugly. He is a whole year younger than me. i am going into 8th grade, and he is going into 7th grade. i am small so it looks like i am younger, and i do not have a problem with going out with somebody younger, but others do and idk wut to do. I am fine when I am talking to him or even if we were to go out with him or any guy that is like that. if i go out with him, idk wut my friends will say. he comes to my house 2 or 3 times a day, ether asks my sisters or brother, (when they are outside) if i am home or, if i am home we just talk in my front yard. he told me yesterday that he was having a party 2day, but then he came over 2day and made it official and told me wut time. (I want to go to the St. Chris festival with all my friends, but I need a ride. if I don鈥檛 go to the festival,) and decide to go to his house, would I just, like, knock on the door(I don鈥檛 know his parents at all, I have no idea even wut they look like), and I don鈥檛 think I know anyone who is going, should I go to the party, or if he asks me out, wut do I say, I do not want my friends to think I am a loser by going out with a guy that they think is ugly and is younger than me, and idk if I like him, idk if I want him to be one of those friends that I can just go to and talk about ANY problem that I ever have, or if I want him to be my boyfriend?!!!!!!!! And If I do go out with him, and then we brake-up, can we still be super good friends and can I tell him everything that is going on in my life and can just go to and talk about ANY problem that I ever have. PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE HELP MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I need dating advice from both guys and girls!!!!?
ok i may be answering this way to late but i can tell u that if u like him he must be cute and you shouldn't worry what your friends think of him so if you like him go for it!!!!! and a quick P.S your avatar looks cute too!!!!LOLI need dating advice from both guys and girls!!!!?
your 13 help yourself and stop thinking of men. think of school and how you want to be successful. DUH

No comments:

Post a Comment