Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need dating advice!?

my BEST guy friend ( the guy i like )and i have been flirting alot lately.. everyone says that he likes me so i got his best friend which is also one of my good friends to hook us up at first the guy i like said he dusnt know if hed go out with me then just today he told his friend that he dusnt want our friendship to be ruined then he said that he wouldnt want what happened to me and his other friend who used to be dating to happen to us.. so idk what to do.. i want him to kno that i like him way more than his friend and i know that the same thing wouldnt happen but idk what to do HELP ME!?I need dating advice!?
dont kno what to say cause im in the same situation. but i guess you could just go for it. you should stilll talk to each other afterwords if your best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment