Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A little dating advice, is this normal?

I've only been in one relationship so I wouldn't exactly call myself a pro. I'm just starting to see someone else but I am pretty sure that he is making some bizarre requests and I am not exactly sure if i should get out before its too late.





First request is that my bra and underwear match at all times. Ok, I can kinda understand this one since he does seem a little OCD.





Second request is that I write him letters and send it to him in the mail. I TOTALLY do not get this one, seriously WTF....





what do you suggest?A little dating advice, is this normal?
that's a bit strange...





actually it's very strange





sounds like a creeper alert to meA little dating advice, is this normal?
First, well i think for a guy it shouldn't really matter that your bra and underwear match (for guys we just want to see you in it lol. less is more).


Second, that's just stupid. Tell him text or pick up the phone. I mean does he need hand written proof you two are dating? WTF
He is a freak. His controlling nature should give you nightmares. What is next? You are in for unforeseen events with this dude. Run!
That's creepy. Seriously, get out.
Get rid of that whacko.
just talk to him about it.
ask him why %26amp; to pay for the stamps
this is not normal. and he is a creeper
run
Definite nut case... get out of there, he'll only get weirder!

No comments:

Post a Comment